Friday, May 28, 2010

Having Fun With Joan's "If I were..."

I found this on Joan's blog and had fun choosing for myself...

If I were a month I'd be May.
If I were a day I'd be Sunday.
If I were a time of day I'd be sunrise.
If I were a planet I'd be Jupiter.

If I were a sea animal I'd be a seal.
If I were a direction I'd be North.
If I were a piece of furniture I'd be a sofa.
If I were a liquid I'd be red wine.

If I were a gem stone I'd be a garnet.
If I were a tree I'd be a nikau palm.
If I were a tool I'd be a paint brush.
If I were a flower I'd be a I'd be a viola.

If I were an element of weather I'd be mist.
If I were a musical instrument I'd be a harp.
If I were a colour I'd be purple.
If I were an emotion I'd be joy.

If I were a fruit I'd be a fig.
If Iwere a sound I'd be laughter.
If I were an element I'd be air.
If I were a car I'd be a VW Beetle.

If I were food I'd be oats.
If I were a place I'd be Fiordland.
If I were material I'd be chiffon.
If I were a taste I'd be mint.

If I were a scent I'd be rosewater.
If I were a body part I'd be eyes.
If I were a song I'd be Halleluia.
If I were a bird I'd be a Grey Warbler.

If I were a gift I'd be cookies.
If I were a city I'd be Venice.
If I were a door I'd be open.

If I were a pair of shoes I'd be high heels.
If I were a poem I'd be The Song Of Songs!


This came originally from Joan On her Blog A wild Patience.
Have a go friends! A fun way to waste some time instead of going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment