Monday, June 28, 2010

A Doodle About Babies..

I adore newborn babies.
Little miracles.
I love the smell of tiny babies.
I love them tucked up asleep.
I love them awake with eyes wide open ..
that knowing look of having been here before.
A few borrowed words from The Desiderata
"You are a child of the Universe, no less than the birds and the trees
you have a right to be here"
and from Woodstock
"We are stardust..we are golden.. we are billion year old carbon"
May our oceans be pristine and full of life for you baby!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This one is STUNNING. For me, it is the combination of the color in the face juxtaposed against the B&W lines in the drawing. I enlarged it to take a closer look ... it looked like a photo of the baby's face. The other part that caught my eye were the waves ... I looked at them for some time ... it all really works very well to show motion.

    ReplyDelete